Digital marketing refers to tools and techniques that help a brand market its products or services through online or digital channels like websites, social media platforms and search engines.

Irrespective of whether you are a big or small business, public figure, political party, sports person or film star – digital marketing can help you reach your target audience and keep you connected with your communities across the globe.

In today’s world practically everyone can benefit from digital marketing – freelancers, professionals, influencers, small and big businesses, government establishments, non-governmental organisations – all stand to gain.

Unlike traditional marketing, digital or online marketing mainly focuses on digital outreach. This is achieved with internet-based technologies and tools.

Digital marketing can benefit all kind of businesses including start-ups. Our team has extensive experience in working with start-ups and helping them establish their brand and grow their businesses.

SEO which stands for search engine optimization is a set of one time and ongoing activities required to increase the quantity and quality of traffic on a website or landing page.

SEO can help your business by growing the organic traffic onto your website over time by improving the ranking of your website on the search engines like google.

SMM which stands for Social Media Marketing involves leveraging the social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for driving organic traffic to your website or landing page.

SMM is a very effective technique in gaining organic traction for your brand or business and a build a community around your brand and keeping them engaged.

PPC stands for Pay Per Click and refers to the paid advertisement campaigns on platforms like Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube.

Paid ad campaigns are very effective in driving inorganic traffic to your website or landing page or boost your social media posts to a wider audience by using keywords that are relevant for your brand, service, product or domain.

Content marketing is an integral part of SEO and SMM and helps attract audiences to your website by publishing original and relevant content in the form of articles or blogs. It also establishes your company as a thought leader in the space and builds credibility within your target audience.

The core philosophy of Netilly is to help our clients grow their business leveraging the latest techniques. We believe in delivering our services with the highest level of professionalism and at a competent and reasonable cost.

We provide our first consultation absolutely free of cost which includes conducting a SEO and social media audit and delivering an audit report along with proposed solution for your specific needs.

Every clients’ needs are different. Based on the initial understanding of your requirements and the SEO/social media audit findings we recommend a customized solution. The pricing for our services, therefore, is arrived at based on the proposed solution. However, we assure you of value-for-money services delivered in an utmost professional way.

A content marketing strategy is a plan for building an audience for your business or brand. It includes setting objectives, customer persona, plans for creating, promoting, and identifying how content marketing assets and strategies perform.

You should create content as often as you can produce quality content that gives value to the readers. Most of the search engines index your site as often as you publish content. However, you should consider your costs and ROI.
It’ absolutely vital to promote your content via social media. It’s no intelligence to post a blog on your website but not promote it. Experts say that 20% of your time should be spent on creating the content, and the remaining 80% should actually go on promoting it. It is that essential!
Video tends to connect better with your audience as one minute of engaging video is worth 1.8 million words. On YouTube alone, more than a billion hours of video are consumed daily. Conversion rates can increase by 80% by including videos on landing pages, so the potential for a high ROI is high.
Email is more popular than any other social media as its private and more reliable. Most people still rely on email and check their inbox more often each day than their social media accounts. Sending emails to existing customers and prospects has become an integral part of the digital marketing strategy of most businesses today.