WHY ENROL WITH US?
*Best Participant will also get an opportunity for an Internship with Netilly for one month. Further, on a good performance during the internship, he/she may be offered a job by Netilly.
No. of Participants
MODULE 1 - BASICS OF DIGITAL MARKETING
- What is Marketing?
- Why Go Online?
- Digital Marketing
- Growth of Digital Marketing Industry
- Why digital Marketing has Become a Necessity?
- Types of Digital Media
- Digital Marketing Techniques
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- What is Analytics?
- Does Digital Marketing Work for All Businesses?
MODULE 2 - BASICS OF WEB DEVELOPMENT
- What is Web development? Its Key Points
- What is CMS?
- What is WordPress?
- Creating a website with WordPress
- WordPress Themes
- Creating a WordPress Page
- WordPress Appearance
- WordPress Plugins
DAY 3 & DAY 4
MODULE 2 - HANDS ON
MODULE 3 - SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMISATION
- What are search engines?
- What is Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)?
- How Google search works?
- Why to do SEO
- Types of SEO
- Local SEO
- Google Algorithms
- Common SEO Tools
- Case Study (Real Life)
- Setup Google Search Console & Google Analytics account
- Website Audit
DAY 6 & DAY 7
MODULE 3 - HANDS ON
MODULE 4 - Basics of Graphic Design
- Need of Graphic design in Digital Marketing
- Role of a Graphic designer
- Popular Design tools
- Making Amazing Social Media designs
MODULE 5 - Basics of Video Marketing
- What is Video Marketing?
- Why leverage Video marketing?
- Popular Video editing tools
- Making Corporate slideshow video
- Points to remember while Designing
- Important resources for you
MODULE 4 & 5- HANDS ON
MODULE 6- SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
- What is Social Media?
- What is Social Media Marketing?
- How Social Media Marketing Can Help To Meet Your Goals?
- Various Types of Social Media Platforms
- How to Create a Social Media Marketing Strategy
- Social Media Metrics
MODULE 6 - HANDS ON
MODULE 7 - PAY PER CLICK PART 1 Facebook Ads
- Ad account structure
- Facebook Ads
- Benefits of Facebook Ads
- Types of Objective
- Choose your Objective
- Select Audience
- Ad Placements
- Set Budget
- Pick a Format
- Ad copy
MODULE 7 PART 1 - HANDS ON
MODULE 8 - PAY PER CLICK PART 2 Google Adwords
- What is Google AdWords?
- Why Google AdWords?
- SEO or SEM
- Basic Terminology
- How Does Auction Work?
- Structure of an account
- Campaign Types
- Creation of a Search Network Campaign
- Some Best Practices
- Keyword Research & using Keyword planner
MODULE 8 PART 2 - HANDS ON
MODULE 9 - EMAIL MARKETING
- What is Email Marketing?
- Why everyone goes for it?
- Things to look out for before sending any professional email
- Common Metrics
- Common Email Marketing Tools
- Case Study (Real Life)
- Setup a Mailchimp Account
MODULE 10 - CONTENT WRITING
- What is Content Writing?
- What is Content Marketing?
- What is SEO Content?
- Techniques to curate SEO Content
- Techniques for Content Marketing
WHERE DO YOU GO FROM HERE?
*The course will cover fundamentals during the first half and practical hands-on assignments in the second half.
Founder and CEO
Kuldeep is a veteran from the IT services industry and an entrepreneur with over 25 years of diverse experience.
Co-Founder, Director, Business Development and Head - Content Practice
Anita comes with an experience of 12 years in the IT service Industry handling various functions.
Web developer with 4 years professional experience in MNC.
Satpal is an Engineer + MBA with experience of 4+ yrs in various MNC's. He is currently enjoying his stint as a Digital Marketeer
Neha is an MBA with 3 years of experience in Digital Marketing. She has got never give up attitude.
Senior Graphic Designer
Nisha is Sr. Graphic designer with 6 year of experience in designing worked with branding and printing media.
Video Editor with 3 years of experience in graphic designing. Worked across designs for Websites, Events and Social Media.
Who Can Attend?
*You will receive a certificate after the completion of this course.
Please Note: Registration once made to Netilly for the Online Digital Marketing Beginners Masterclass cannot be cancelled and they are not refundable.